Carousel posts slider WordPress plugin allows you to showcase your blog’s or website’s posts by any custom post type categories or taxonomies. Slider can be customized in many ways. (Posts Order, Slider Type, Auto scroll, Display Featured Image, Posts content length, Number of posts to display, No of items to be shown and much more).
|Compatible with:||WordPress 3.0 and later|
|Tested up to:||WordPress 3.9.1|
Features of this plugin:
- Fully responsive & mobile ready.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Multiple Sliders.
- Support any custom post type. (e.g. post, page, product, portfolio etc.)
- Show specific pages, posts etc.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- jQuery easing effects (e.g. linear, swing, quadratic, elastic etc.)
- Transition effects (e.g. scroll, fade, cover etc.)
- Support all major browsers (Chrome, IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari)
- Shortcode and Template tags(PHP) available for posts and pages.
- Widget Ready.
- Separate CSS file to change styles.
- Fully customisable.
- Light weight.
- Left, right and paging controls.
- Compatible with any theme or plugin.
- Touch swipe for mobile devices.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user manual.
- 100% open sources.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free extension updates.
- Free bug fixing.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Can the border around the images be Removed or Changed? Yes.
- Will it work with any theme without conflicts? Yes, it works with any theme.
- What options available to configure? Posts Order, Slider Type, Auto scroll, Transition effects, Display Featured Image, Posts content length, Number of posts to display, No of items to be shown, Post image height, width etc.
- Can I choose to show Only the Linked Heading-Title with no Excerpt-text and no “Read More…” after it? Yes.
- Can I add multiple sliders on any page? Yes.
- Can I use this slider to display any post type? Yes, you can use this slider to display any custom post types. E.g. Product, Stuff, Portfolio, Album, Listing etc.
- Can I display posts from multiple terms or categories for specific post type? Yes