Carousel posts slider WordPress plugin allows you to showcase your blog’s or website’s posts by any custom post type categories or taxonomies. It has plenty of user-friendly options to configure the slider easily.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 3.0 and later|
|Tested up to:||WordPress 4.0|
Features of this plugin:
- Fully responsive & mobile ready.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different sliders on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Slide any post type. (e.g. post, page, product, portfolio etc.)
- Show specific / featured pages, posts etc.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- jQuery easing effects (e.g. linear, swing, quadratic, elastic etc.)
- Smooth transition effects (e.g. scroll, fade, cover etc.)
- Support all major browsers (Chrome, IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari)
- Shortcode and Template tags(PHP) for displaying sliders anywhere in your site.
- Comes with a widget to display your slider easily in widget areas.
- Separate CSS file to change styles.
- Easy customisable.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Search Engine Optimized.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Left, right and paging controls.
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Compatible with any theme or plugin.(Works without any jQuery conflict issue.)
- Posts can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL.
- Touch navigation for mobile devices.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- 100% open source.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free extension updates.
- Free bug fixing.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Will it work with any theme without conflicts? Yes, it works with any theme.
- What options available to configure? Posts Order, Slider Type, Auto scroll, Transition effects, Display Featured Image, Posts content length, Number of posts to display, No of items to be shown, Post image height, width etc.
- Can I choose to show Only the Linked Heading-Title with no Excerpt-text and no “Read More…” after it? Yes.
- Can I add multiple sliders on any page? Yes.
- Can I use this slider to display any post type? Yes, you can use this slider to display any custom post types. E.g. Product, Stuff, Portfolio, Album, Listing etc.
- Can I display posts from multiple terms or categories for specific post type? Yes