This plugin allows you to create an expandable list of product categories and subcategories.
Collapsing categories for WooCommerce WordPress plugin allows you to list wooCommerce’s product or any post type terms/categories and subcategories into a toggle accordion with expand / collapse option.
This plugin is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard like normal plugins.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 4.0 and later|
Features of this plugin:
- Categories can be displayed from any post type. Post, product etc.
- Multiple accordions with settings.
- Option to show the products in the category.
- Compatible with WP Gutenberg.
- 5 built-in themes.
- Easing effects.
- Easing speed and levels of the categories can be controlled.
- Toggle Accordion with Expand / collapse option.
- Widget, and Short-code option.
- Highlights the current product parent category and subcategory
- Hide empty category, close elements on same level, expand all by default, Sort by, order by and plenty of options.
- Multi-site supported.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
- Highlight current categories.
- SEO friendly.
- Colours can be changed using colour pickers.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Customizable through settings and CSS.
- Light weight.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Installation document and user guide.
- 100% open source.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free extension updates.
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview (V 0.0.1), video does not contain any sound
Bobette Kyle (verified owner) –
An easy way to show product categories on any page or widget. This pro version has several convenient formatting options not available with the free version. I had an issue related to how I was using the plug-in and got helpful support. I gave a four instead of five star rating for one reason: Only the lowest level subcategory on each branch of the hierarchy is clickable. If it had a way to show, for example, both a “+/-” beside each category/subcategory to accordion it *and* a clickable link on the text to go to each applicable section in the store, this would be a five star plug-in.