WooCommerce user blacklist WordPress plugin allows you to Block or Blacklist certain bad users via domain names, email addresses, etc.
This plugin can be used to refuse orders from specific visitors, based on customisable blacklisting criteria. You could specify a list of email addresses or domain names that will be blacklisted. When a visitor will try to place an order or register using one of the blacklisted email or domain name, the checkout or account will be interrupted and the visitor will be notified of the reason why the operation was blocked.
Also, this plugin can be used to limit user registration to only registrants with an email address from the domain or email white list.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 4.0 and later|
- Allows to block email addresses.
- Allows to block domain names / IP addresses.
- Works in both checkout and registration pages.
- Multisite supported.
- One step install.
- Display standard WooCommerce notices, error messages can be customized via settings.
- Translation ready.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- 100% open source.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free extension updates.
- 100% money back guarantee.