WooCommerce product slider is a jQuery powered and carouFredsel library based posts content slider plugin developed for WordPress. It is fully responsive and mobile friendly carousel which comes with lots of features. It allows you to create multiple sliders on your web site anywhere you like easily.
It can be used to showcase products filtered by specific, different or multiple categories, related, best selling, top rated, featured, up sells etc. Also, it can be used to display posts from multiple categories, related posts, most viewed, newest etc. It has simple and easy to use admin interface with more than 50 custom options to customise and configure sliders easily. You can also display content from any custom post type such as post, page, portfolio etc.
This plugin is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard without downloading them manually.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 4.0 and later|
Features of this plugin:
- Filter by different product categories, tags or types. (e.g. Newest, up sells, best selling, related products, featured, on-sale, specific products etc.).
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Slide any post type. (e.g. post, page, product, portfolio etc.)
- Show the standard product and post contents. (Title, Rating, Price, Add to cart, Sale text, Excerpt, Read more text, Category name etc.)
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
- 50 plus custom options to style and control slider behavior.
- Unlimited sliders. (Multiple sliders can be added to pages or any where you like.)
- Easy to manage. (offers a simple and easy to use interface for creating sliders and it can be used by coders and non-coders alike.)
- 7 Built in effects: none, scroll, directscroll, fade, crossfade, cover and uncover.
- Ability to Schedule sliders to show on specific periodes using start and end date.
- Smart lazy-loading — preloads nearby images.
- Touch, swipe or tap on android, Blackberry, iOS or any other touch devices.
- Quick installation and configuration guide included.
- Display posts from multiple categories or types. (e.g. Newest, Most viewed, related, specific posts etc.).
- Automatically select related products or posts based on the category and tags.
- Multisite supported.
- Option to enable CSS3 / hardware accelaration for transitions.
- Easing and transformation effects. (Mouse overlay etc.)
- Image hover effects. (Grey-scale, sepia, saturate etc.)
- Compatible with any theme or extension. (Advance options to disable and enable scripts.)
- Lightbox functionality for images.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Simple embedding using shortcode, PHP function, shortcode generator on post editor or via widget.
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly.
- Supports WPML for translating it to multiple languages.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
- Options to change loading image and default image from admin area.
- Duplicate or clone sliders. (Uses Duplicate post plugin.)
- Hyperlink options to each posts. (Uses page to link plugin.)
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- It is search engine optimized for improving the website ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colors with color pickers.
- User can set the items “Dimension: (width or height) and also “Image Height and Width” from settings.
- Smart autoplay that pauses on hover and stops at first user action and much more.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free lifetime updates (built-in Automatic Updates)
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview(V1.4.9), video does not contain any sound
- 1.6.13 Fix: Featured products displaying issue with WooCommerce 3.
- 1.6.12 Fix: member function get_sale_price() on nul issue on basic template.
- 1.6.11 Fix: Sale text issue.
- 1.6.10 Fix: sale text ribbon issue.
- 1.6.9 Fixed: Fatal error
- 1.6.8 Fixed: Incompatibility issues caused by PHP7. Removed depreciated functions get_product, sale_price.
Added new template to display product variations and quantity.
- 1.6.7 Fix: deprecated constructor
- 1.6.6 Fix: Added mission jQuery UI images
- 1.6.5 Fixed: published filter disappear.
- 1.6.4 >Fix: No parent product set for variation Fatal error.
- 1.6.3 Fix: Issue adding a new slider
- 1.6.2 Fix: Product variations do not get a sale flag.
- 1.6.1 New: Option is added to display posts by tags.
- Added a string translation for “Sale!”
- 1.5.9 Added a string translation for Add to cart.
- 1.5.8 Fix: Image border issue.
- 1.5.7 Fix: Best selling in-stock issue.
- 1.5.6 New: Input fields have been added on colour pickers.
- 1.5.5 Fix: Issue in Up-Sells
- 1.5.4 New: Three new options been added to the plugin to select the size of the thumbnail and to change the alignment of the contents.
- 1.5. New: Input fields have been added on colour pickers.
- 1.5.2 Fix: Template path issue.
- 1.5.1 New: A new options has been added to show product rating.
- 1.5 Fixed: added wp_reset_postdata() function to reset $post variable.
- 1.4.9 New: option to display on-sale products.
- 1.4.8 Fix: next and prev controls align issue
Localisation: Brazilian Portuguese translation by Paula B.
- 1.4.7 Fix: Template file discovery issue.
- 1.4.6 Fix: Template file discovery issue.
- 1.4.5 Fix: image overlay background colour issue.
- 1.4.4 Fix: Fixed timeout issue.
- 1.4.3 New: Added an option to set timeout between elements.
- 1.4.2 New: A hover effect added.
- 1.4.1 Fixed: Font colour bug
- 1.4 Fix: do shortcode
- 1.3 Fix: image default height
- 1.2 New: Option to display related posts, most viewed, newest, specific posts etc.
- 1.1 Fix: Image hover effects
- 1.0 Initial release.