This plugin allows you to create multiple sliders on your web site anywhere you like easily.
It can be used to showcase posts filtered by single or multiple categories, related, most viewed, specific posts by IDs, Newest posts etc.It has simple and easy to use admin interface with over 50 options which will help you to customise and control behaviour of the sliders easily. You can display data from any custom post type such as post, page, product, portfolio etc.
This plugin is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard without downloading them manually.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 5.0 and later|
Features of this plugin:
- Fully responsive.
- Display posts from multiple categories, tags or types. (e.g. Newest, Most viewed, related, specific posts etc.).
- Slide any post type. (e.g. post, page, product, portfolio etc.)
- Mobile friendly.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
- 50 plus custom options to style and control slider behavior.
- Ability to Schedule sliders to show on specific periods using start and end date.
- Unlimited sliders. (Multiple sliders can be added to pages or any where you like.)
- Easy to manage. (offers a simple and easy to use interface for creating sliders and it can be used by coders and non-coders alike.)
- 7 Built in effects: none, scroll, direct scroll, fade, crossfade, cover and uncover
- Smart lazy-loading — preloads nearby images.
- Touch, swipe or tap on android, Blackberry, iOS or any other touch devices.
- Quick installation and configuration guide included.
- Automatically select related posts based on the Category and tags.
- Multisite supported.
- Show the standard post contents or select which content you want to display. (Title, image, Excerpt, text from post area, read more text, Category name etc.)
- Option to enable CSS3 / hardware acceleration for transitions.
- Easing and transformation effects. (Mouse overlay etc.)
- Image hover effects. (Grey-scale, sepia, saturate etc.)
- Compatible with any theme or extension. (Advance options to disable and enable scripts.)
- Lightbox functionality for images.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Simple embedding using shortcode, PHP function, shortcode generator on post editor or via widget.
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly.
- Supports WPML for translating it to multiple languages.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
- Options to change loading image and default image from admin area.
- Duplicate or clone sliders. (Uses Duplicate post plugin.)
- Hyperlink options to each posts. (Uses page to link plugin.)
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- It is search engine optimized for improving the website ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colors with color pickers.
- User can set the items “Dimension: (width or height) to keep a aspect ratio and also “Image Height and Width” from settings.
- Smart autoplay that pauses on hover and stops at first user action and much more.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Free lifetime updates (built-in Automatic Updates)
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview (V1.7) , video does not contain any sound
- 1.13 New: Added option to display date.
- 1.12 Fixed: shortcode Gutenberg save update fail. Compatible WordPress 5.0.3
- 1.11 Fixed: deprecated methods get_product and construct.
- 1.10 Fixed: jQuery type error.
- 1.9.9 jQuery UI css updated.
- 1.9.8 New: Option is added to display posts by tags.
- 1.9.7 Fixed child-template path issue.
- 1.9.6 Fixed child template path issue.
- 1.9.5 Fix: Random post from multiple category issue.
- 1.9.4 New: Three new options been added to the plugin to select the size of the thumbnail and to change the alignment of the contents.
- 1.9.3 New: Input fields have been added on colour pickers.
- 1.9.2 New: Compatible with WPML.
- 1.9.1 Fixed: default image appearing issue.
- 1.9 Fixed: added wp_reset_postdata() function to reset $post variable.
- 1.8.9 Fix: direction arrows align issue.
- 1.8.8 Fix: Template file discovery issue.
- 1.8.7 Fix: image overlay background colour issue.
- 1.8.6 Fix: Timeout issue.
- 1.8.5 New: Added an option to set timeout between transitions.
- 1.8.4 New: Added new option to order posts.
- 1.8.3 New: A hover effect added.
- 1.8.2 Fixed: Font colour bug
- 1.8.1 Fix: do shortcode
- 1.8 Fix: do shortcode
- 1.7 New: Option to display related posts based on tags and categories, newest posts, most viewed, multiple categories, specific posts etc. Fix: Image hover effects