Responsive LightBox WordPress plugin offers a nice and elegant way to add LightBox functionality for any type of content such as images, image galleries, AJAX, iFrame, Flash, Youtube or Vimeo videos, another website, inline content, HTML etc.
It is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It has easy to use standard admin interface with more than 15 custom options to configure general and LightBox settings easily.
It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard without downloading them manually.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 5.0 and later|
Features of this plugin:
- Fully responsive and HiDPI compatible.
- Compatible with both classic and new Gutenberg editors
- Touch enabled and mobile friendly.
- Option to add LightBox functionality automatically to your images, gallery, videos etc.
- 7 built in CSS powered effects (Fade, Slide, Fall etc.).
- Show image captions automatically and select different data type. (Title, Description, Alt text, Caption)
- Display any type of content such as single images, image galleries, youtube videos, Vimeo videos, iframe, Google Maps, external web pages, custom forms, inline contents etc.
- Easy to use standard admin interface with more than 15 options.
- 2 built in themes and simple templating system add your own theme easily.
- Translation ready.
- Multisite support.
- Search engine optimised.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.).
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Easy to customise through settings and custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colors with color pickers.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- A one-time payment only
- Free lifetime updates and support
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview, video does not contain any sound
- 1.2.3 New: Added option to allow full screen for Vimeo and Youtube videos.
- 1.2.2 Fix: Caption not working with Gutenberg Gallery
- 1.2.1 Fix: Kadence Block gallery caption not showing
- 1.2.0 New: Kadence Block gallery compatible
- 1.1.9 Tested and compatible with WordPress 5.6
- 1.1.8 UI: Improvements
- 1.1.7 Fix: Minor bug.
- 1.1.6 New: Gutenberg Gallery compatible
- Fix: Swipe issue
- 1.1.5 Fix: custom event not saving
- 1.1.4 Fix:  operator not supported for strings PHP 7
- 1.1.3 Fix: Mixed Content error when using Lightbox over https
- 1.1.2 Fix: Mixed Content error when using Lightbox over https
- 1.1.1 Fix: Minor bug.
- 1.1.0 New: An option has been added to play videos (YouTube and Vimeo) automatically.
- 1.0.9 New: AutoPlay YouTube and Vimeo videos. Fix: Selecting Text issue when TouchSwipe enabled.
- 1.0.8 Fix: Multiple photo galleries issue.
- 1.0.7 New: Input fields have been enabled on colour pickers.
- 1.0.6 New: Added simple fade-in effect for the previous/next images.
- 1.0.5 Fixed: The issue of not showing captions on multiple single images has been fixed.
- 1.0.4 Fixed a minor bug.
- 1.0.3 New: Drop down has been added to select data type. (Title, Alt, Description, Caption). Fixed: The issue of not showing captions on single images has been fixed.
- 1.0.2 New: Drop down has been added to select data type. (Title, Alt, Description, Caption). Fixed: The issue of not showing captions on single images has been fixed.
- 1.0.1 Fix: Added nonexistent effect to remove transitions.
- 1.0.0. Initial release.