Responsive LightBox WordPress plugin offers a nice and elegant way to add LightBox functionality for any type of content such as images, image galleries, AJAX, iFrame, Flash, Youtube or Vimeo videos, another website, inline content, HTML etc.
It is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It has easy to use standard admin interface with more than 15 custom options to configure general and LightBox settings easily.
It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard without downloading them manually.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 4.0 and later|
Features of this plugin:
- Fully responsive and HiDPI compatible.
- Touch enabled and mobile friendly.
- Option to add LightBox functionality automatically to your images, gallery, videos etc.
- 7 built in CSS powered effects (Fade, Slide, Fall etc.).
- Show image captions automatically and select different data type. (Title, Description, Alt text, Caption)
- Display any type of content such as single images, image galleries, youtube videos, Vimeo videos, iframe, Google Maps, external web pages, custom forms, inline contents etc.
- Easy to use standard admin interface with more than 15 options.
- 2 built in themes and simple templating system add your own theme easily.
- Translation ready.
- Multisite support.
- Search engine optimised.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.).
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Easy to customise through settings and custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colors with color pickers.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Installation document and user guide.
- 100% open source.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- Automatic updates.
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview, video does not contain any sound