Email verification for WooCommerce WordPress plugin sends a verification link on users email to activate their account on user registration.
This will prevent users by leaving fake e-mails and can then download the product in their download area. This plugin helps you to manage your orders far easier and more reliable.
|Compatible with:||WordPress 4.0 and later|
- Manage unverified accounts.
- Works with custom user input fields.
- Works with any type of products including digital goods.
- Auto login after account activation.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Points and Rewards.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Social Login.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
- Display standard WooCommerce notices.
- Compatible and supports localisation. (It has built-in translations for English (UK), English (US) German, Poland (PO), Traditional Chinese and Spanish and you can add your language easily).
- Easy Customisable.
Top Reasons to Buy
- Full installation document and user guide.
- Customer support. (24 x 7)
- A one time payment only
- Free lifetime updates and support
- 100% money back guarantee.
short admin panel overview, video does not contain any sound
- 1.6.0 Tested with WordPress 6.1.1 and WooCommerce 7.1.0
- 1.6.0 New: Added default WooCommerce email layout for activation email.
- 1.5.9 New: Polish translation files included. Tested with WordPress 5.1
- 1.5.8 New: Added an option to redirect to a custom page after user verifies.
- 1.5.7 Fix: redirect to order confirmation page after checkout
- 1.5.6 Fix: If registering with a social account, verify email address automatically.
- 1.5.5 Fix: unset Indirect modification notice.
- 1.5.4 Fix: unset Indirect modification notice.
- 1.5.3 Activate account notification text changed.
- 1.5.2 Fixed registration issue with WooCommerce 2.6.
- 1.5.1 Minor bug fixes.
- 1.5 Minor bug fixes.
- 1.4.9 New: An option has been added (Settings-> WooCommerce email verification pro) to disable verification on checkout page.
- 1.4.8 New: Italian translation file included.
- 1.4.7 New: Plugin is tested and compatible with WordPress 4.2.
- 1.4.6 Fix: verification process for the users created by admin has been removed.
- 1.4.5 Fix: verification process for the users created by admin has been removed.
- 1.4.4 Fix: Manual verification issue.
- 1.4.3 Fix: Template path issue.
- 1.4.2 Fix: Issue of auto login.
- 1.4.1 Fix: prevent automatic login when register.